6.15.2009

A Quick Workaround...

Hey, everybody! I did my homework and found out how to access a way around the great firewall of china. As you know, many sites have been blocked over here so I did some research and learned about proxy servers. They are basically the only way around the restrictions the government places on sites over here, by re-directing a website request to another server different from my host domain server, I am able to get around a little better on the net.

Just want to let you all know that we are all alive and well, blogging still, just on another site:

Go here if you want to keep up with us all...

http://www.travelblog.org/bloggers/gypsyking

Be sure and write some comments on our latest posts so we know you are out there reading about our continuing adventures over here in the Middle Kingdom!

Peace.

No comments: