3.29.2009

Spring is coming...

I've been perusing through photoblogs recently and some of them, some of the more powerful blogs have pictures and no text, just the image. You use your imagination to enjoy it, or not enjoy it, as it is. Just like looking at abstract art, right?

Well, I personally hate abstract art, but I do appreciate seeing a picture and applying my own interpretation without all the noise and information that can come from the artist (in this case, me), from captions and dates, little descriptions, etc.

So, here are some pics showing how we see our home here in tiny, DanYang, China, right here, right now.

If you like the pics but want more information, just leave a comment and I will do what many other photoblogs are also doing, putting text and even music to pictures to enhance the effect on the viewer, that means you, and making it more visceral.

I'm starting with minimal, and will add more if our readers want more.

Enjoy.



























No comments: