1.07.2009

Alas, No Impact Videos Yet...

I looked hard to not only find a reasonable hotel for us to stay in for a few weeks, and this one fits the bill well (a 3-star for $35 bucks a night) and they also provide internet access 24/7.

However, it's not the zippy access we all know and love, in fact, it has yet to let me upload one of my videos - keeps timing out and giving invalid errors (I did manage to upload one though).

But Jenn wrangled us an upgrade to the best room they have in this hotel, they asked us to move to fix the air conditioning on our floor so she used the opportunity and they graciously upgraded us to a King Suite!), and the internet is more consistent but still slow.

So, I will upload the videos I described in my last blog as soon as I can synch up to the net in another location. There is a Starbuck's about a twenty minute walk from here (the Chinese are just discovering coffee houses so they are few and far between still...), so until then, sorry about that but the videos will be up as soon as possible...

Until then, check out the Shanghai D Train slowing down to go through the Shanghai station on it's way to Nanjing.

No comments: